Prayer is one of the key foundations at Calvary. Come join the team as we share in community by lifting up prayers and the needs of our church family and local area.
People praying in turns for the needs of others brought during worship service. Teams of two are given the opportunity to serve on a rotating basis.
People that have volunteered to pray when prayer requests are sent out via email.
PRAYER CARD MINISTRY
This ministry continually lifts up the submitted prayer concerns and periodically mails cards of encouragement
Pre-School & Children's Ministry
For those who have a heart for young ones, please consider joining our children’s ministry team.
Nursery & Children’s Ministries offers several opportunities to minister to children.
- Lead Teacher: Are able to lead a Bible Lesson in a classroom or large group setting.
- Assistant Teacher: Helps support the Lead Teacher with the lesson and childcare as needed.
- Children’s Helper: Helps organize snack times, sign in tables, service transition times, and special events.
If God is leading you to invest in the next generation, please answer that call by serving as a leader in youth ministry.
- Sundays: Adult youth leaders teach either high school or middle school with a partner, using easy to use apologetic curricula on how to understand and explain God’s Word.
- Wednesdays: Adult leaders will facilitate discussion in grade& gender specific small groups with a partner, using provided questions that help students process and respond to what was just taught by the speaker.